Personal Banking | Time Deposit & Other Accounts
Time Deposit and Other Accounts
Time Deposits Account Rates
Also know as Certificates of Deposits, a Royal Banks of Missouri Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a safe and secure way to earn higher interest rates on your savings for a fixed period of time.
With a variety of CD terms, you can choose to invest your money anywhere from 3 to 60 months. If you know exactly how long you can invest money before you need it back, this could be the ideal savings method for you.
Get higher yields and the security of FDIC insurance on all CD’s.
Royal Banks of Missouri offers rates that are competitive to the Saint Louis market.
- 0.55% Annual Percentage Yield (rate Accurate as of January 12, 2012)
- $1,000.00 minimum to open
- Ability to add money to the CD anytime during the term ($500.00 minimum to add)
- Maximum balance on the account is $100,000.00
- Penalty for early withdrawals