It really is true — earn up to 1.51% APY* on balances up to $15,000.00 with free Kasasa Cash® checking! That’s cold, hard cash for doing a few banking basics you probably do already. Plus, we’ll refund your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.* that means any ATM is now your ATM. Open your free Kasasa Cash® checking account today.
- Free checking that pays high interest:
- 1.51% APY* on balances up to $15,000.00
- 1.51% to 0.42% APY on balances over $15,000.00 depending on balance in account*
- 0.0499% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20.00 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free MasterCard™ Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open
Easy to Qualify.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle greater than $5.00
- Have at least 2 Direct Deposits, or ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have to agree to accept monthly bank statement via eStatement
Qualification Information: Account transactions may take one or more banking days from transaction date to post and settle the account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count toward account requirements. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” (MQC) means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Interest and ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash® account on the last day of the monthly qualification cycle. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any refunds and rewards and refunds that have not been credited to your account. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Limit 1 account per social security number. Accounts are for personal use only. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC.
Don't Meet The Qualifications? Don't Worry.
Your account is still free. You’ll also still earn our base interest rate — and you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*$100.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY accurate as of 04/20/2020, rates may change at any time. Reward Information: when your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle (MQC)
(1) You will receive a 1.51% APY on account balances up to $15,000.00; and balances over $15,000.00 earn 0.20% APY, resulting in a range from 0.42% to 1.51% APY depending on the account’s balance,
(2) You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by us and other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements may apply. Receipt of monthly electronic statements (eStatements) is a condition of this account. The Kasasa Cash account qualifications to be met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle (MQC) are to have:
(1) Fifteen (15) debit card transactions posted to your account, greater than $5.00;
(2) Two (2) monthly Direct Deposit or ACH credit/debit posted to your account
(3) Agree to accept eStatement
When Kasasa Cash account qualifications are not met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle (MQC):
(1) All balances in the account earn 0.0499% APY,
(2) ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.